Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

Description: Post requests, images, descriptions and reports about work in progress here.

Chuft-Captain
Avatar
Chuft-Captain
Posts: 1725
With us: 11 years 6 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#21by Chuft-Captain » 04.01.2009, 16:00

Hi Linuxman,

Do you know which mesh corresponds to the "Unity" module. (Page 2 here: http://www.chron.com/mm/iss/)

I cannot find a mesh in any of the downloaded models that looks at all like the picture.
"Is a planetary surface the right place for an expanding technological civilization?"
-- Gerard K. O'Neill (1969)

O'NEILL COLONY
LAGRANGE POINTS

BobHegwood
BobHegwood
Posts: 1814
With us: 9 years 8 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#22by BobHegwood » 04.01.2009, 19:42

linuxm@n wrote:Hello bob !

These next days i have to do and place corectly the separate meshes for ISS ,and if my friend Gilles could finish some calculation for my Gagarine pad and will try a first pack for this other addon.
I'am searching information on the canadian iss armcause i'am in total confusion about this if someone can help ..

Maybe the following would help?
Click HERE for more detailed Canadarm information.

Thanks, Bob
Brain-Dead Geezer Bob is now using...
Windows Vista Home Premium, 64-bit on a
Gateway Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200, 2.5GHz
7 GB RAM, 500 GB hard disk, Nvidia GeForce 7100
Nvidia nForce 630i, 1680x1050 screen, Latest SVN

linuxm@n
Topic author
linuxm@n
Topic author
Posts: 139
With us: 11 years 4 months
Location: Montpellier France

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#23by linuxm@n » 04.01.2009, 20:43

Chuft-Captain wrote:Hi Linuxman,

Do you know which mesh corresponds to the "Unity" module. (Page 2 here: http://www.chron.com/mm/iss/)

I cannot find a mesh in any of the downloaded models that looks at all like the picture.

Yes this meshe was missing in the Nasa pack and i have modelize it, other meshes are missing.

Image

I have done now separate meshes and yesterday i made an ssc file with all meshes assembled, but today i have make some modification and each meshe is now on his corect emplacement.
After tomorow a pack with all separate meshe will be ready with a scrip showing the construction.

Linuxman
StarWarSaga 2001 odyssey Back in USSR by linuxman

http://celestiasws.free.fr

AMD-64x2-6000 4 gb DDR2-800 geforce GTX460 1gb Asus M2N-sli-d Apple cinema display 23" Linux Gentoo 64 bits Vista pro 64 bits celestia 1.60 official

JarC
JarC
Posts: 9
With us: 8 years 5 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#24by JarC » 04.01.2009, 21:17

linuxm@n wrote:
JarC wrote:
linuxm@n wrote:I have this quickly and lot of corection have to be done like solar panel position and textures.
Can you run easy this model on your computer ?
Surprisingly well using the cmod, I do get framerates around 7, but it doesn't slow down the computer that much as with the 3ds model (barely 3fps and system down to a crawl), using the cmod navigating around the station is fluid.

Image Image Image

Chuft-Captain
Avatar
Chuft-Captain
Posts: 1725
With us: 11 years 6 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#25by Chuft-Captain » 05.01.2009, 01:10

linuxm@n wrote:....I have done now separate meshes and yesterday i made an ssc file with all meshes assembled, but today i have make some modification and each meshe is now on his corect emplacement.
After tomorow a pack with all separate meshe will be ready with a scrip showing the construction.
That's good news. I have been doing the same, but it's very difficult and time-consuming to get the sizes and positions of each object correct. (I'm just doing it very roughly at the moment, because my first aim is to get the timeline and basic configuration agreeing with the website : http://www.chron.com/mm/iss/, and I currently I have no idea what the correct dimensions of each individual component is).

In order to size and position everything correctly, it is nescessary to know at least one measurement of each mesh (ideally, this would be the diameter of the joints where they join other modules).
However, even with this knowledge, the process of sizing and positioning would still require much trial and error, and hence, many many restarts of Celestia.

It sounds like you are making better progress than me, so perhaps I should just wait to see your results tomorrow.
Here is what I have at present:
(Note, not all meshes are correct.. eg. I have substituted another mesh for the missing Unity mesh)
ISS.jpg
"Is a planetary surface the right place for an expanding technological civilization?"
-- Gerard K. O'Neill (1969)

O'NEILL COLONY
LAGRANGE POINTS

linuxm@n
Topic author
linuxm@n
Topic author
Posts: 139
With us: 11 years 4 months
Location: Montpellier France

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#26by linuxm@n » 05.01.2009, 03:04

Chuft-Captain wrote:
linuxm@n wrote:....I have done now separate meshes and yesterday i made an ssc file with all meshes assembled, but today i have make some modification and each meshe is now on his corect emplacement.
After tomorow a pack with all separate meshe will be ready with a scrip showing the construction.
That's good news. I have been doing the same, but it's very difficult and time-consuming to get the sizes and positions of each object correct. (I'm just doing it very roughly at the moment, because my first aim is to get the timeline and basic configuration agreeing with the website : http://www.chron.com/mm/iss/, and I currently I have no idea what the correct dimensions of each individual component is).

In order to size and position everything correctly, it is nescessary to know at least one measurement of each mesh (ideally, this would be the diameter of the joints where they join other modules).
However, even with this knowledge, the process of sizing and positioning would still require much trial and error, and hence, many many restarts of Celestia.

It sounds like you are making better progress than me, so perhaps I should just wait to see your results tomorrow.
Here is what I have at present:
(Note, not all meshes are correct.. eg. I have substituted another mesh for the missing Unity mesh)
ISS.jpg


Well i have now the good configuration but i must separate more meshes to agree with the website.
For exemple the JEM module is furnished in one meshe and in reality JEM1 is the firt and become JEM2 , as this time JEM1 move from node 2 to JEM 2 and the last module appears some time later.
For the solar pannels i have for the moment 3 meshes and it must be 6 or more.

I think i have the good dimentions.

3 pictures with good construction (exept the canadian arm)

Image

Image

and the missing meshes:

Image

Well it's time to go to bed quickly for me.
other news tomorow

Linuxman
StarWarSaga 2001 odyssey Back in USSR by linuxman

http://celestiasws.free.fr

AMD-64x2-6000 4 gb DDR2-800 geforce GTX460 1gb Asus M2N-sli-d Apple cinema display 23" Linux Gentoo 64 bits Vista pro 64 bits celestia 1.60 official

ANDREA
ANDREA
Age: 72
Posts: 1528
With us: 15 years
Location: Rome, ITALY

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#27by ANDREA » 06.01.2009, 01:22

I'm reading this thread with a lot of interest, the new data and models supplied by NASA will help a lot to speed up the final result.
Jocking with it, I modified a bit the .ssc file, in order to put three astronaits around ISS, in more realistic positions, IMHO.
Here the result.
If someone wishes to try it himself, here it is:

"ISS" "Sol/Earth"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "iss.3ds"
#Mesh "iss.cmod"
Radius 0.040 # Radius must be ajusted
Beginning 2451138 # Zarya module launched 20 Nov 1998
# Ending ????

EllipticalOrbit {
Period 0.064176392
SemiMajorAxis 6767
Eccentricity 0.0016886
Inclination 51.5684
AscendingNode 343.1518
ArgOfPericenter 346.2476
MeanAnomaly 13.8216
Epoch 2452028.18381755
}

UniformRotation
{
Inclination 51.5684 #
MeridianAngle 90 # orientation corrections by Matt McIrvin
AscendingNode 343.1518 #
}

Albedo 0.10
}


"Cosmonaute-orlan" "Sol/Earth/ISS"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "orlannr3.3ds"
Radius 0.0009
Beginning 2451138
# Ending ????

LongLat [46.5 0.0195 -0.06]

Obliquity 0 #45.918910
RotationOffset 0
EquatorAscendingNode 0
Orientation [133 1 0 0]
#RotationPeriod 23.9344694
}

"Cosmonaute-2" "Sol/Earth/ISS"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "orlannr3.3ds"
Radius 0.0009
Beginning 2451138
# Ending ????

LongLat [22.1 -0.2 -0.0427]

Obliquity 0 #45.918910
RotationOffset 0
EquatorAscendingNode 0
Orientation [135 1 1 0]
#RotationPeriod 23.9344694
}


"Cosmonaute-3-on-Canadarm" "Sol/Earth/ISS"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "orlannr3.3ds"
Radius 0.0009
Beginning 2451138
# Ending ????

LongLat [776.05 -13.1 -0.0532]

Obliquity 0 #45.918910
RotationOffset 0
EquatorAscendingNode 0
Orientation [270 1 0 0]
#RotationPeriod 23.9344694
}


BTW, I suggest Linuxm@n to modify the color of astronauts spacesuit, its color is a shining white in all the images I have seen.
I found many mistakes, little and big ones (a big one is the contemporary presence of open and partially folded solar panels, but I think that Linuxm@n has already solved this with the timed build-up of ISS).
Anyhow, if he wishes, I can give him the information about what I found up to now.
A very nice job, that will bring to Celestia an exciting ISS. 8O
Well done, men!
Bye and thank you.

Andrea :D
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 3.8 GHz- 8 GB DDR2
DELL 2709W 1920x1200- WIN 7 64 bit- ASUS P5K-E-
8800 GTX 768MB- 6xSATA II, total 7.5 TB-260.89- Celestia 1.6.1
Celestia1.4.1_patch3- Vincent's LUA Edu Tools 1.2

Hungry4info
Moderator
Avatar
Hungry4info
Moderator
Posts: 1151
With us: 11 years 9 months
Location: Indiana, United States

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#28by Hungry4info » 07.01.2009, 02:25

Excellent model!
With linuxman's model, there are some issues I see, I don't know if they have been addressed or not.

PIRS is not attached to the right docking port. It should be docked to the Nadir Zvezda port (where the Soyuz appears to be approaching in the top-down view of the ISS in linuxman's post).
Image

PMA1 (the connection between the Russian Zarya module and the American Unity module) holds the Russian half of the ISS slightly 'above' the US half, as opposed to the image of linuxman's model, where it appears to be held below.
Image

The Kibo exposed facility hasn't been launched yet. (I'm guessing this ISS model is supposed to show the current ISS arrangement)
Image
Current Setup:
Windows 7 64 bit. Celestia 1.6.0.
AMD Athlon Processor, 1.6 Ghz, 3 Gb RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

ANDREA
ANDREA
Age: 72
Posts: 1528
With us: 15 years
Location: Rome, ITALY

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#29by ANDREA » 09.01.2009, 13:16

Waiting for linuxm@n's new ISS release, I went on playing with his actual one, and added the very nice (but old, 2005!) Endeavour STS-108 by Bob Hundley (AKA bh), found here
http://celestiamotherlode.net/catalog/show_addon_details.php?addon_id=674
The images show the result, that I find excellent (moreover STS-108 carried the reusable Italian Multipurpose Logistics Module (MPLM) Raffaello, so that it is compatible even with missions after completion of the ISS). :wink:

But at the same address where Linuxm@n found the ISS model, is the Shuttle model too, here:
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/3d_resources/assets/shuttle-hi-res.html
It looks very interesting and detailed, so... someone capable to do it could check the final result, please? :oops:
Thanks a lot.
Bye

Andrea :D
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 3.8 GHz- 8 GB DDR2
DELL 2709W 1920x1200- WIN 7 64 bit- ASUS P5K-E-
8800 GTX 768MB- 6xSATA II, total 7.5 TB-260.89- Celestia 1.6.1
Celestia1.4.1_patch3- Vincent's LUA Edu Tools 1.2

bh
bh
Posts: 1459
With us: 14 years 6 months
Location: Oxford, England

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#30by bh » 09.01.2009, 15:01

That looks great Andrea... glad to see the old shuttle in action, doesn't look too bad either! What sort of frame rate are you getting? Can you upload the model?
I'd love to have a crack at the nasa shuttle but I've no access to anim8or at the moment... grrr.
regards...bh.

ANDREA
ANDREA
Age: 72
Posts: 1528
With us: 15 years
Location: Rome, ITALY

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#31by ANDREA » 09.01.2009, 18:51

bh wrote:That looks great Andrea... glad to see the old shuttle in action, doesn't look too bad either! What sort of frame rate are you getting? Can you upload the model?
I'd love to have a crack at the nasa shuttle but I've no access to anim8or at the moment... grrr.
Happy to know you like the use I made of your Endeavour, Bob, it's a very nice model, even if it's missing some detail, e.g the docking system that, as you see in the first image, is very less detailed than the NASA ISS's.
With my system I obtain an fps of 30, not bad, the movements are fluid and pleasant, as could be confirmed by the 40 students (13 years old!) that this morning saw it for the first time during my astronomy show (I care two shows each week). We moved around and among modules, learning how Shuttle docks to ISS, how astronauts move, how they use the Canadarm, and so on, a very beautiful experience, for them as for me.
Regarding the model upload, well, I have nothing to upload because I used "as they are" both linuxm@n's ISS and bh's (do you know him?) Endeavour.
The only addition I made is the .ssc file, that I give you here, if you want give it a try:
##################################
"ISS" "Sol/Earth"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "iss.3ds"
#Mesh "iss.cmod"
Radius 0.05425 # Radius now is OK
Beginning 2451138 # Zarya launched 20 Nov 1998
# Ending ????

EllipticalOrbit {
Period 0.064176392
SemiMajorAxis 6767
Eccentricity 0.0016886
Inclination 51.5684
AscendingNode 343.1518
ArgOfPericenter 346.2476
MeanAnomaly 13.8216
Epoch 2452028.18381755
}

UniformRotation
{
Inclination 51.5684
MeridianAngle 90 # orientation corrections by Matt McIrvin
AscendingNode 343.1518
}

Albedo 0.10
}


"Cosmonaute-orlan" "Sol/Earth/ISS"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "orlannr3.3ds"
Radius 0.0009
Beginning 2451138
# Ending ????

LongLat [54.5 -8.2 -0.067]

Obliquity 0 #45.918910
RotationOffset 0
EquatorAscendingNode 0
Orientation [313 1 0 0]
#RotationPeriod 23.9344694
}

"Cosmonaute-orlan2" "Sol/Earth/ISS"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "orlannr3.3ds"
Radius 0.0009
Beginning 2451138
# Ending ????

LongLat [22.1 -0.2 -0.0580]

Obliquity 0 #45.918910
RotationOffset 0
EquatorAscendingNode 0
Orientation [135 1 1 0]
#RotationPeriod 23.9344694
}


"Cosmonaute-on-Canadarm" "Sol/Earth/ISS"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "orlannr3.3ds"
Radius 0.0009
Beginning 2451138
# Ending ????

LongLat [57.00 -15.1 -0.0716]
Obliquity 0 #45.918910
RotationOffset 0
EquatorAscendingNode 0
Orientation [280 1 0 0]
#RotationPeriod 23.9344694
}


"Endeavour" "Sol/Earth/ISS" # WAS "Sol/Earth/ISS"
{
Class "spacecraft"
Mesh "sts-108.3ds"
Radius 0.0171 # Radius is OK
Beginning 2451138
# Ending ????

LongLat [24.7 0.2 -0.086]

Obliquity 0 #45.918910
RotationOffset 0
EquatorAscendingNode 0
Orientation [0 1 1 0]
#RotationPeriod 23.9344694
}

#################################
Sorry for the new three images, I love them and could not avoid publishing.
BTW, I hope that you'll be using anim8or soon, hehehehe. :twisted:
Bye

Andrea :D
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 3.8 GHz- 8 GB DDR2
DELL 2709W 1920x1200- WIN 7 64 bit- ASUS P5K-E-
8800 GTX 768MB- 6xSATA II, total 7.5 TB-260.89- Celestia 1.6.1
Celestia1.4.1_patch3- Vincent's LUA Edu Tools 1.2

bh
bh
Posts: 1459
With us: 14 years 6 months
Location: Oxford, England

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#32by bh » 09.01.2009, 19:49

Super images! Thanks for the ssc info... I'll give it a try.
regards...bh.

danielj
danielj
Posts: 1481
With us: 13 years 10 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#33by danielj » 09.01.2009, 22:13

I will surely try this model in MY NEXT COMPUTER.In the present computer,it?s impossible.If you are getting 30 fps in a Core2Quad overclocked,4 GB RAM and 8800 GTX,I guess I will have terrible frame rates in a basic dual core with 8800 GS.
Actually the old detailed ISS crashes my Celestia if I put the 64K BMNG at the same time!

ANDREA
ANDREA
Age: 72
Posts: 1528
With us: 15 years
Location: Rome, ITALY

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#34by ANDREA » 09.01.2009, 22:38

danielj wrote:I will surely try this model in MY NEXT COMPUTER.In the present computer,it?s impossible.If you are getting 30 fps in a Core2Quad overclocked,4 GB RAM and 8800 GTX,I guess I will have terrible frame rates in a basic dual core with 8800 GS. Actually the old detailed ISS crashes my Celestia if I put the 64K BMNG at the same time!
Danielj, everything has its own price. :(
My 30 fps are obtained using 4k Earth texture and 2k Earth-clouds, nothing more.
May be that if I would use 64k Earth textures my PC would crash or, being VTs, perhaps not, dunno.
But for sure I will not try it with this ISS. :wink:
A matter of choises, IMHO, but I prefer that my students be focalized on the ISS instead on the Earth.
Bye

Andrea :D
Last edited by ANDREA on 09.01.2009, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 3.8 GHz- 8 GB DDR2
DELL 2709W 1920x1200- WIN 7 64 bit- ASUS P5K-E-
8800 GTX 768MB- 6xSATA II, total 7.5 TB-260.89- Celestia 1.6.1
Celestia1.4.1_patch3- Vincent's LUA Edu Tools 1.2

ANDREA
ANDREA
Age: 72
Posts: 1528
With us: 15 years
Location: Rome, ITALY

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#35by ANDREA » 09.01.2009, 22:39

bh wrote:Super images! Thanks for the ssc info... I'll give it a try.
Bob, you are very welcome. :wink:
Bye

Andrea :D
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 3.8 GHz- 8 GB DDR2
DELL 2709W 1920x1200- WIN 7 64 bit- ASUS P5K-E-
8800 GTX 768MB- 6xSATA II, total 7.5 TB-260.89- Celestia 1.6.1
Celestia1.4.1_patch3- Vincent's LUA Edu Tools 1.2

Hungry4info
Moderator
Avatar
Hungry4info
Moderator
Posts: 1151
With us: 11 years 9 months
Location: Indiana, United States

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#36by Hungry4info » 10.01.2009, 05:55

Nice images, Andrea, though some things I feel compelled to point out:

I'm afraid the Shuttle approach is upside down, it docks with the nose facing Zenith (up?)

The ISS truss is actually attached to the Destiny Lab, not the Unity Node.

All three radiators are extended on the ISS's main radiators.

Zarya actually only has one set of solar arrays (folded, as to not conflict with the radiators).

It looks like you put the Mobile Base System on the Z1 Truss. =(. It's located along the front of the truss and can move up and down the truss with the robotic arm attached.

If anyone wants pictures, let me know and I'll serve them right up :D
Current Setup:
Windows 7 64 bit. Celestia 1.6.0.
AMD Athlon Processor, 1.6 Ghz, 3 Gb RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

ANDREA
ANDREA
Age: 72
Posts: 1528
With us: 15 years
Location: Rome, ITALY

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#37by ANDREA » 10.01.2009, 11:04

Hungry, you are absolutely right about the Endeavour docking orienation, now I am aware of it after looking at an image from NASA. :oops:
But I wish to wait the new linuxm@n's release before making any change.
Regarding all your other suggestions, I made nothing to ISS model, simply added two astronauts and the Shuttle, nothing else.
BTW, there are more mistakes than the ones you are speaking of, and a lot of small details (e.g. many handrails floating in the space, not linked to modules, or the SPS-3 equally floating).
If you give a look at images here in linuxm@n post dated Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 am, you'll see that something was already corrected there by him, so probably many or most of mistakes are solved. 8)
So I think it's better to wait linuxm@n's new release, then we'll check if any of them is still there.
Just an opinion, anyway. :wink:
Bye and thank you for pointing my mistake.

Andrea :D
Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 3.8 GHz- 8 GB DDR2
DELL 2709W 1920x1200- WIN 7 64 bit- ASUS P5K-E-
8800 GTX 768MB- 6xSATA II, total 7.5 TB-260.89- Celestia 1.6.1
Celestia1.4.1_patch3- Vincent's LUA Edu Tools 1.2

danielj
danielj
Posts: 1481
With us: 13 years 10 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#38by danielj » 10.01.2009, 13:43

Could be,but anyway this new ISS model is much more detailed than the previous.Even when I have a 16K Earth or so,I will barely get 18 fps and when I move the model,it crashes the same way...


ANDREA wrote:
danielj wrote:I will surely try this model in MY NEXT COMPUTER.In the present computer,it?s impossible.If you are getting 30 fps in a Core2Quad overclocked,4 GB RAM and 8800 GTX,I guess I will have terrible frame rates in a basic dual core with 8800 GS. Actually the old detailed ISS crashes my Celestia if I put the 64K BMNG at the same time!
Danielj, everything has its own price. :(
My 30 fps are obtained using 4k Earth texture and 2k Earth-clouds, nothing more.
May be that if I would use 64k Earth textures my PC would crash or, being VTs, perhaps not, dunno.
But for sure I will not try it with this ISS. :wink:
A matter of choises, IMHO, but I prefer that my students be focalized on the ISS instead on the Earth.
Bye

Andrea :D

ElChristou
ElChristou
Posts: 3808
With us: 12 years 4 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#39by ElChristou » 11.01.2009, 13:01

danielj wrote:Could be,but anyway this new ISS model is much more detailed than the previous.Even when I have a 16K Earth or so,I will barely get 18 fps and when I move the model,it crashes the same way...


ANDREA wrote:
danielj wrote:I will surely try this model in MY NEXT COMPUTER.In the present computer,it?s impossible.If you are getting 30 fps in a Core2Quad overclocked,4 GB RAM and 8800 GTX,I guess I will have terrible frame rates in a basic dual core with 8800 GS. Actually the old detailed ISS crashes my Celestia if I put the 64K BMNG at the same time!
Danielj, everything has its own price. :(
My 30 fps are obtained using 4k Earth texture and 2k Earth-clouds, nothing more.
May be that if I would use 64k Earth textures my PC would crash or, being VTs, perhaps not, dunno.
But for sure I will not try it with this ISS. :wink:
A matter of choises, IMHO, but I prefer that my students be focalized on the ISS instead on the Earth.
Bye

Andrea :D

This is why I'm actually trying hard to get a decent optimized new model done exclusively for Celestia. Again hacking existing models is far from being the best solution... Anyway it's clear that a highly detailled model is non sense for real time rendering on a medium config. I'm going for a medium detailled model with different pack of textures to adapt it to your config. I'll try to reduce the texturing to minimum and to use all we have to increase FPS (dds/dxt5mn textures with mipmaps on binary cmods...). A bit later I'll post stuff on CM.
Image

danielj
danielj
Posts: 1481
With us: 13 years 10 months

Re: Nasa ISS model hightly detailled

#40by danielj » 11.01.2009, 14:08

Even if I buy a Phenom X3 or Core2Duo E7200/7300,4 GB RAM DDR2 800 and stay with my present video card (or replace with a 9600 GT or HD 4830),will be still a medium configuration?
That configuration will be the best I can afford! :roll:


Return to “Add-on development”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 2 guests